It is has been too quiet here recently. I did have some amazing ideas for posts, but none have made it past the draft stage yet. Sorry!
My intention is to keep the main part of this blog for more general wine marketing and communications topics, and to keep details of the wine events that I attend in a separate area. One day soon I shall integrate them here properly (a site redesign is underway). However, I have already started writing about some of my wine and food experiences in the last few weeks.
In case you have missed them, there are two ways to read some of these:
- Click on the “thirstforwine” tab above and get a snapshot of tweets, posts, videos and photos that I am posting on a daily basis
- Visit thirstforwine.posterous.com – my new way of sharing details of some of the interesting wine and food experiences I come across
Here are a few of my recent favourites that I hope you’ll enjoy:
Related articles by Zemanta
- Do wine bloggers have an impact on consumer purchasing? (blogwinecellar.com)
- Divide and Conquer (wineconversation.com)
- Value of social media tools: a wine label example (wineconversation.com)