I hope you agree that there are some things worth thinking about (even if you were not at the event itself).
Related articles by Zemanta
- The European Wine Bloggers Conference has Announced its 2010 Venue in Vienna, Austria (prweb.com)
- Portugal Overcomes Pride to Acknowledge an Unexpected Wine Leader (catavino.net)
- André Ribeirinho: Feeling like a rock star! (delaranja.com)
- Amazing bloggers, new faces and old… (lagramiere.com)
- Ryan’s Speech at WineFuture Conference in Logroño, Spain (catavino.net)