Here are a few more details on the talk I will be giving tonight for London Bloggers at Ember. I am probably not going to show these slides, they are more for my reference, but they might jog some memories after the fact! I will post the text of the presentation after the event.
Below you will also find a list of the wines we will be tasting, and the links to the winery blogs that supplied them for you to taste.
There is an added incentive to come along. There will be wine bottles to win for those who dip a toe in the wine conversation! Read on.
The wines we will taste tonight are:
- Vivanco Viura/Malvasia 2007, Bodegas Dinastia Vivanco – courtesy of thirstforrioja.co.uk
- Riesling Kabinett Trocken 2007, Weingut Clauer (and if you are really nice to me, a taste of Riesling Auslese 2003, Weingut Clauer) – courtesy of winzerblog.de
- Higueruela 2007, from Sta. Quiteria – courtesy of tintoralba.com
- Dinastia Vivanco Crianza 2004, Bodegas Dinastia Vivanco – courtesy of thirstforrioja.co.uk
- Bellamarsilia 2007, Poggio Argentiera – courtesy of poggioargentiera.com
- CVP 2007, La Casa de las Vides – courtesy of casavides.com
- Syrah 2004, Cortes de Cima – courtesy of cortesdecima.com
- Antique Oloroso Sherry from Fernando de Castilla – courtesy of jerez-xerez-sherry.blogspot.com (who also writes about sherry here)
- Special Reserve Tawny Port, Quevedo Port – courtesy of Quevedoportwine.com
And stay tuned for a series of videos we will be showing on the night. I shall link them up here tomorrow for you all to enjoy.