Apologies for another in a line of short hiatus on this blog. Once again work and family take priority over my online musings, and the good news is that there are lots of interesting projects underway – I just can’t find the time (except just before midnight) to share much about them.
Other than the 2010 EWBC (have you signed up yet?), my priority at the moment is to do something a little contrary. I am considering splitting off some of my content from this site to a separate ‘home’ on Posterous, so that I can then re-integrate it here, but as a separate area. As someone who (tries to) blog about marketing and wine in the UK, I also get invited out to wine tastings, dinner and trips and I want to find a way to allow readers to select those parts of most interest to them. I also want to find the easiest ways to make sure I get you the fun stuff faster and more effectively, hence using posterous (if you have not checked it out, do!).
After that, I will try to properly integrate other content streams so that this site, or something like it, can bring more of my ramblings together in one place.
So, this place may seem a little quiet for a bit, but if you really miss me, you can check me out at any of the following places:
- Thirstforwine on twitter
- Thirstforwine on posterous
- Thirstforwine on facebook
- Thirstforwine on flickr
- Thirstforwine on linkedin
- Thirstforwine on youtube
- Thirstforwine on twitpic
- Thirstforwine on audioboo
- Thirstforwine on foursquare
Related articles by Zemanta
- Bibendum Annual Tasting 2010 – the Bibendum Times (wineconversation.com)
- EWBC London gets nasty (alastairbathgate.com)
- Wine Doctrine or Wine Education: How Wine Bloggers Can Encourage Healthy Drinking Habits (wineblogger.info)