I had forgotten about this talk. Ryan Opaz of Catavino, Andre Ribeirinho of Adegga and I got together to share some thoughts during the Wine Future Conference in Rioja in November 2009.
We attempted to broadcast this live, but I’m not sure it went out or was archived. Thankfully our very resourceful Eduardo Benito of VinusTV was present to record the event.
I hope you agree that there are some things worth thinking about (even if you were not at the event itself).
Related articles by Zemanta
- The European Wine Bloggers Conference has Announced its 2010 Venue in Vienna, Austria (prweb.com)
- Portugal Overcomes Pride to Acknowledge an Unexpected Wine Leader (catavino.net)
- André Ribeirinho: Feeling like a rock star! (delaranja.com)
- Amazing bloggers, new faces and old… (lagramiere.com)
- Ryan’s Speech at WineFuture Conference in Logroño, Spain (catavino.net)